Monday, July 30, 2018

Working On The Edge


Some people cross bridges to get to the other side, some people climb bridges to get a better perspective. I decided I wanted to sit on the edge of a walk way path leading to the Manhattan Bridge. So many urban explorers take things to extreme measures and get as close to the clouds. The only way I would ever do something like that is if it was legal. None of the view points of my photos in my gallery are illegal. As many times as I've been on the walk path of bridges, I always wondered what it felt like to be on the edge looking down. Once I got to the location the street down below had a direct view of the World Trade Center dead center for a great photo. Down below is a video I put together of me exploring Chinatown New York. The video contains everything that I believe needs to show what beauty the city has to offer to visitors from all over the world. I will be making more videos in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment