Monday, July 16, 2018

The Day My Life Changed Forever...


Being with someone for 8 years has been the true meaning of my life. We have so many things in common that we never knew two people would every have. December 30, 2017 was one of the coldest days in New York. I decided to take the love of my life to Central Park and have our very first photo shoot. Me being a photographer, it was hard for me not to bring out my own camera and start taking photos. The beginning of the day I treated you to a make-up session when I love your natural beauty. Anything you wanted I wanted for you to have. The whole morning I was nervous while it was snowing outside, not knowing what to expect. Your dream was to always go to Bow Bridge in the middle of Central Park and I wanted to make that dream come true. When we finally made it on the bridge, I had to find the best time to make the big surprise. It was my time to open my heart to you and pop "THE QUESTION". "Atoyia, will you marry me?" The best feeling in the world came upon me and even while it was cold outside, nothing else in the world mattered to me than to put the ring on your finger. It was too cold to get emotional. 


Terrell Shedrick & Atoyia Fitch

I am the happiest man in the world to be with you.... I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment