Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Calm Before The Photo


Every photo takes a few seconds of your life away waiting for the photo to appear on the back of the camera. This photo I took was 15 seconds of my life I will never get back. The main thing is that I was able to capture it before it was gone. Our eyes are our own camera. Imagine everything we ever saw was a photo taken? How many photos do you think your life has up to reading this blog? I've been doing photography for 3 years now. There are sessions I shoot where I've taken over 1000 photos in a day. When you get home and look back on what you shot, not every photo makes the final cut. Those photos in time that don't make the final cut either sit on your computer hard drive for later or they get erased from its ever existing. 


You can find these photos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment