Monday, July 16, 2018


New York's Moody Morning

On April 5, 2017 I had a strange feeling the view of Manhattan would never look like any other day. I was on my way into work on the Path Train and decided to get off one stop sooner than the World Trade Center. The night before was a very strong storm that had came on the east coast. Something told me to go and look at the city. It was about 8:00 a.m.when I got out of the train station, there was a view of the city that has been lost in the fog. Within ten minutes I saw the sun breaking through the clouds and the picture developed before my eyes. The trail of fog stretched all the way up the Hudson River to the George Washington Bridge. I have never seen the city look such a way I was looking at it. I waited to take the photo just to take in the view of what was developing before my eyes.

There are so many people who just try to get to where they need to be all over the city but don't appreciate what the scenery is around them. Me being a street photographer I take a second to realize my surroundings and then find the right composition and take the photo. 




By Terrell Shedrick
Instagram: 

No comments:

Post a Comment